Monday: 11am – 5pm
Wednesday: 11am – 5pm
Thursday: 11am – 5pm
Friday: 11am – 3pm
Saturday: 11am – 3pm (reservations required tasting room directly at (860) 415-9072.)
Sunday: 11am – 3pm
*SATURDAY- OUTSIDE FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED ON PREMISES*
*Tasting costs vary on number of guests – would need to contact directly for accurate quote*
- BUS OR LIMOUSINE NEED A RESERVATION
- FRI, SAT, SUN- WILL HAVE A TRAFFIC SIGNALER ON SITE
- reservations are required for all Saturday visits and for all groups of 7 or more regardless of the day of visit.
- Please note, reservations are not complete until you receive confirmation from our staff.
Why Saltwater Farm?
DEDICATED TO OUR ROOTS.
AGED IN BOTH STEEL AND FRENCH OAK
Serves Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, “Gold Arc” Chardonnay, Cabernet Rosé, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Franc- Merlot Blend, Merlot, and Runway Red.
- Coastal Connecticut farmland and a WWII-era private airport.
- Located on the mezzanine level of an impeccably resorted world war II-era airplane hangar, the tasting room overlooks acres of vineyard and a fully preserved and maintained 1800 ft grass landing strip dating back to the 1930s.
- Live music see calendar for dates on thursdays and sundays https://www.saltwaterfarmvineyard.com/tasting-room-music/
- Can also enjoy local cheese and crackers, guest can also enjoy freshly shucked oysters from Mystic Oyster Co.