Address: 12 Orchard Lane
Gales Ferry, CT 06335
- Wine Barn is open Saturdays and Sundays 12-5.
- Tastings are $10 per person
- Flight of any Four 15 (three ounce pours of your choice of wines or ciders)
- Orchard Picnic 40 (includes sopressata, cheese, crackers, apples, honey roasted peanut butter, kettle chips and your choice of Thamesview White or Farmstead Red.)
- currently produces both grape and fruit wines, as well as hard ciders on-site in our farm winery
- Riesling, Muscat and the Pinots.
- Offers pastas, sauces, jams, soups, baking mixes, crackers, cheeses, chocolates, coffees and teas
- Baked fresh daily: pies, cookies, muffins, turnovers, breads, quiche, pot pies, and of course, our famous Holmberg Apple Crisp. Our bakers also have pre-packaged prepared fresh salads and artisan sandwiches for your meals on the go.
- frozen section abounds with gelato, bacon, sausages, ravioli, burgers
- hard ciders and award-winning wines right here on the orchard
- Fresh vegetables are picked daily and piled high in a colorful array of summer’s bounty
- soy wax candles on the farm. FUN FACT! Did you know that soy burns cleaner and longer than traditional paraffin?
FIND THE WINE HIDDEN AMONGST THE CORN
2018 DATES: AUGUST 24, 25, 31 SEPTEMBER 1, 7, 14
We recommend bringing a flashlight.
No outside food or beverages allowed. Coolers and bags will be inspected.
Mandatory ID check at the door. Ticket holders under 21 will not be refunded.
Maze must be completed by 8:30 pm
Strictly 21+ Tickets available at winemaze.eventbrite.com