Enjoy Connecticut wine tours! Call (866) 217-JOSH (5674) for availability.
Stonington is best known for its barrel fermented Chardonnays, and its proprietory blends of Seaport White and Triad Rose.
Our newest Napa release promises to be a fantastic summer white! Bright peach and floral aromas, yield to crisp and zesty style.
Dr. Rothberg, purchased the leading vineyard in Connecticut to push the frontiers of wine making.
Holmberg Orchards is a fourth-generation family run farm located in the picturesque hills of Gales Ferry, Connecticut, located just minutes from Mystic, Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun.
|CONNECTICUT WINE TOUR|
|Sedan||10 Pass Van||Suv | 8 Pass Limo||9 Pass Limo | 13 Pass Transit||13 Pass Sprinter||21 Pass Party Bus||29 Pass Party Bus||24
- Rates are calculated from leaving our base to final base arrival, (Gales Ferry, CT or Clinton, CT)
- Flat rates do not include tax or gratuity
- Tax: 13+ pax vehicles or vehicles leaving the state of Connecticut are not charged sales tax
- DEPOSIT: All deposits are non-refundable 50% of the TOTAL BALANCE of the reservation is due the day booking
- 30 DAY CANCELLATION POLICY: remaining balance charged 30 days prior to the reservation date. Also does not include the $11 fee per person for the JE Voucher.
- All hourly rates are calculated with a 5 HOUR MINIMUM charge
- Any time over calculated hours above add corresponding hourly rate plus tax if applicable and gratuity.
- For Motor Coach quotes please contact guest, or have the guest call in for rates
- Wine tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes, a wine tasting is 1 hour.
- All Reservations / Payments for the Wineries would be the responsibility of the main passengers, except if the guest would like to purchase a voucher for $11 we would charge the $11 per person at the time of booking transportation (Our Agent will contact Mark Scherer)